![]() |
|
Sweetie StrawberryLands ![]() THΞ GIЯL L O V Ξ T▲LKING STOЯYCredits
![]() Skins by : ErinKahar Basecodes by : ShippaiLettha Re-edit by : Me Best view : Google Chrom
| woot woot -,-''
0 comments
we have been together for 1 month <33lebiu lebiu lebiu . . today is the day 15/03/2011 happy anniversary to us dear . iloveeyouusofuckingdamnmuchh . hope we still together for forever and ever . and i wanna say sorry because always make you tensions . huh . from now , i promise that i try to understand you and listen to you . i will try . if i be a stubborn . just pull my ear . huk huk -,- . or give some punishment . i dont mind . promise you I'm sorry. you do not say anything if I had made one . it asks , and the mistakes I will try to change. . ;) *iloveeyouu *imissyouu *ineedyouu *bila kite telah brjmpa dgn seseorang yg kite syg , jgnlh kite mncari lg yg lbih baekk dri tu . . kite patut hrgai org yg brada di depan kite sebaek2 nye . jgn kite menoleh ke blakng lg kerana yg brlaku tetap da brlaku . smoga yg brlaku tdak brulang lg . dan ingatlh org yg pling kite syg itu lah org yg pling terbaek ;) L I T T L E G I R L ![]() ![]() Love It So Much Hate It So Much H E ▲ R T B E ▲ T <3 ![]() Being friends for 4 years ++ ![]() Ever been part of my life a long time ago ![]() I Need him ![]() I want you be MINE forever ![]() Thanks because still remember me ![]() Thanks for everything ![]() I do I Love you so much Hope this time you will be more serious about our relationship And thanks for the song . auwm auwm . HAHA :'D ![]() ![]() G O S S I P woot woot -,-''
0 comments
we have been together for 1 month <33lebiu lebiu lebiu . . today is the day 15/03/2011 happy anniversary to us dear . iloveeyouusofuckingdamnmuchh . hope we still together for forever and ever . and i wanna say sorry because always make you tensions . huh . from now , i promise that i try to understand you and listen to you . i will try . if i be a stubborn . just pull my ear . huk huk -,- . or give some punishment . i dont mind . promise you I'm sorry. you do not say anything if I had made one . it asks , and the mistakes I will try to change. . ;) *iloveeyouu *imissyouu *ineedyouu *bila kite telah brjmpa dgn seseorang yg kite syg , jgnlh kite mncari lg yg lbih baekk dri tu . . kite patut hrgai org yg brada di depan kite sebaek2 nye . jgn kite menoleh ke blakng lg kerana yg brlaku tetap da brlaku . smoga yg brlaku tdak brulang lg . dan ingatlh org yg pling kite syg itu lah org yg pling terbaek ;) |
