![]() |
|
Sweetie StrawberryLands ![]() THΞ GIЯL L O V Ξ T▲LKING STOЯYCredits
![]() Skins by : ErinKahar Basecodes by : ShippaiLettha Re-edit by : Me Best view : Google Chrom
| rinduu awak sesangat :(
0 comments
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥ I miss you ♥ I miss you ♥ I miss you ♥ I miss you ♥ I miss you ♥
Did you miss me like I miss you ?
dah 2 hari tak wish good morning and wish good night . haha
selalu aku msti msg dia tiap2 pagi wish morning
tak kisah pun dia tak balas
and tak berharap pun dia balas :')
aku pham keadaan dia
tp since what you did to me last night and another night
I feel like a stupido . haha .
pity me
SAYA SEORANG YANG KUAT CEMBURU
*take a note*
but whatever la . I miss you so much and I will miss you till die
I trust you and I love you shoo much :')
*Amik feel tulis blog smbil dgar lagu firman . haha :') sedihh
L I T T L E G I R L ![]() ![]() Love It So Much Hate It So Much H E ▲ R T B E ▲ T <3 ![]() Being friends for 4 years ++ ![]() Ever been part of my life a long time ago ![]() I Need him ![]() I want you be MINE forever ![]() Thanks because still remember me ![]() Thanks for everything ![]() I do I Love you so much Hope this time you will be more serious about our relationship And thanks for the song . auwm auwm . HAHA :'D ![]() ![]() G O S S I P rinduu awak sesangat :(
0 comments
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥ I miss you ♥ I miss you ♥ I miss you ♥ I miss you ♥ I miss you ♥
Did you miss me like I miss you ?
dah 2 hari tak wish good morning and wish good night . haha
selalu aku msti msg dia tiap2 pagi wish morning
tak kisah pun dia tak balas
and tak berharap pun dia balas :')
aku pham keadaan dia
tp since what you did to me last night and another night
I feel like a stupido . haha .
pity me
SAYA SEORANG YANG KUAT CEMBURU
*take a note*
but whatever la . I miss you so much and I will miss you till die
I trust you and I love you shoo much :')
*Amik feel tulis blog smbil dgar lagu firman . haha :') sedihh
|
